- We should write something for the website about your new production.
- So what’ll we write?
- Ohh... What do you want to write?
- Just say what your play is about.
- It’s about a man who did everything he could think of doing before his death.
- What kind of a man is he?
- He’s tall.
- Young? Old? Black? White? Where does he work? Who does he date? Does he have friends?
- He’s young. White. He’s a musician. He doesn’t date anyone. Except for maybe his guitar. He has friends but they are really serious freaks. Drug addicts. Policemen. Men with lawnmowers. But he’s alone. Terribly alone. Like a telephone pole. He doesn’t talk to anybody. But his passion is music, and…
- What genre?
- Where does the main conflict of the play lie?
- I really can’t say now. But considering that man’s life…
- What’s the message of the play and whom is it meant for?
- If you perceive life very clearly, then death is the logical continuation of life.
- Very deep.
- Isn’t it too morbid?
- I don’t know. Is it?
- I don’t know. That man might actually have been very, very happy.
- But he wasn’t?
- He wasn’t.
- Thanks, Lauri. We’ll write something up. Tickets go on sale on Monday.
Director Lauri Lagle
Stage designer Liisi Eelmaa
Cast: Inga Salurand or Mirtel Pohla, Eva Klemets, Marika Vaarik, Rasmus Kaljujärv, Risto
Kübar, Andres Mähar, Tambet Tuisk, Gert Raudsep, Jaak Prints
Opening night on 23 October 2010
Duration appr. 3 hours, one intermission